Thursday, March 17, 2011

Things to remember this election

This is borrowed from a huffingtonpost blogger and moderator RobtChristian

I remember the party that blocked health care for our nation's 9-11 first responders
I remember which party was in power during every single banking crisis since 1900.
I remember which party was in power during 17 of the 23 recessions since 1900, and 9 of the last 10 since 1950
I remember which party brought us the Wall Street bailout
I remember which party defended tax breaks for corporations that moved their operations and your jobs overseas.
I Remember which party started a needless trillion dollar war in Iraq
I Remember the party that took a record budget surplus, and turned it into a record budget deficit.
I remember the party which dismantled the government agencies that protect our food supply.
I remember the party that has worked tirelessly to destroy Social Security, Medicare, public education, civil rights, and equal pay for women.

I remember which party cannot hear the screams of the people, but can hear the whispers of big business

No comments:

Post a Comment