Thursday, May 12, 2011

responsibility to life

As a conserviative, I have the responsibility, and the moral authority, to require that every child conceived in this country is carried to term and given a live birth.  I care about life, and even if it will kill the mother to deliver this baby, that baby is the most important thing in the world and I must ensure its well-being.  That is, until the moment it is born.  I have to make sure the baby makes it to the world, but once here, I have no responsibility to help make usre that child is fed, clothed, housed, educated, nor have health care.  Once you're born, you are on your own.  And if you can't feed, clothe, house, educate, and insure yourself, well that is just because you are a lazy, undeserving loser.  It's the free market baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment